A financial blueprint for the pre-college years
We all know that college is expensive. But what about the years before you — or your children — arrive at the college of your dreams?
Long before you or your offspring ever set foot on a college or university campus, you’ll face many thousands of dollars in pre-college expenses, including:
- College Exams
- Standardized Admissions Tests
- College Credit or Placement Exams
- Test Preparation and Tutors
- Pre-College Programs and Summer Activities
- Long-Distance Campus Tours and College Visits
- College Applications
Before these pricey pre-college expenses put a dent in your budget, let College Secrets for Teens show you how to eliminate or minimize all these costs.
College Secrets for Teens also reveals:
- 40 free pre-college programs at top U.S. schools
- 30+ elite schools that pay for you to visit them
- 8 methods to pay nothing for college applications
- 10 foolish ways students pick the wrong colleges
- 5 critical rules to choose the best college for you
- Insider advice on getting in to your first-choice college or university … and much, much more!
College Secrets for Teens is the book every 7th through 12th grader and their parents need to have!